Thursday, April 21, 2011

R is for Rain

I like and don't like rain.

Because I'm feeling kind of lazy today, I'm posting pictures of rain and rain clouds.
I don't know why, but I like taking pictures of rain and rain/storm clouds.  The clouds kind of fascinate me.






This picture and the 5 above it are all from a trip to Frankenmuth, MI
a couple of year ago.  This sudden rain storm lasted just a few
minutes, but came down so hard and so fast that the streets flooded.

The following pictures are just random pics I've taken over the last couple of years.  All pictures were taken on my cell phone, so please excuse the poor quality. ☺










The End. ☺

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    I enjoyed your rainy day photos. I too 'love' (and sometimes hate) the rain -but I mostly like it. Particularly late in the evening as it lulls me to sleep.

    The photos showing the sky are truly amazing - I like how you captured the clouds and the sky as it changes and displays the different shades of light and dark. Just beautiful.

    Have a wonderful Easter weekend.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what ya think!