Wednesday, April 13, 2011

K is for Kindle!

I like my Kindle!

I got my Kindle for Christmas this past year.  I LOVE to read, and this is my very convenient way to bring a book along when I have to go somewhere where I'll spend time waiting (doctor's office, waiting for someone, etc.).  Don't get me wrong, I still love real books and will keep buying them.  This is just a convenient way to carry several books at once (you never know what book you'll be in the mood for while you're out!).
Santa brought my this pretty purple cover when he brought
my Kindle!



What am I reading right now?
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens!


I don't have any dislikes for letter K, sorry! ☺


1 comment:

  1. It does sound nice, a Kindle. I have not got one but happy that you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what ya think!