Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday...er...Tuesday...



Wow, maybe I need to look at my calendar more often, because I completely forgot that yesterday was Meet Me On Monday day! *duh*
Okay, well, a day late, but here we go!

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
I love most flavors of Yoplait Light yogurts,
but if I had to pick one favorite flavor, I'd have to
say just plain old vanilla...it's the one I grab
if I don't have a taste for any other flavor ☺


2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
Depends on the weather...
In the summer, I like ankle socks.
In the winter, I prefer nice warm and cozy
knee socks.
No matter the weather, I always love fun, colorful socks!  

3.  How is the weather right now?

At this very moment, it is sunny and 63 degrees (Fahrenheit),
but it's supposed to get up into the low 70's.
A little chilly feeling after being in the mid 90's a few days ago,
but it's perfect weather to be outside!! 

4.  Are you a fast typer?

I'm not super fast, but fast enough...probably 45-50 wpm...
I can type faster, but then I make a TON of mistakes that
I have to go back and fix, so what's the point... ☺

5.  Red or White Wine?

Actually, I don't like any kind of wine...
I'm really not a big drinker at all.
I do like some of the Smirnoff Ice flavors...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what ya think!