I have a good excuse this time! I'm taking these classes in hopes to up my chances of getting a job I interviewed for recently. There are 2 classes that are both 6 week correspondence classes. I registered for the first class last week (you have to finish the first class before you can take the second class) and the next day I got a call from the coordinator for these classes. She tells me they are on a tight deadline and are not allowing anyone to register for either class after this week until October. So, I can either take the first class and wait until October to register for and take the second, or I can try to get through all 6 weeks worth of reading and homework in a couple of days so that I can register for the second class before the cut-off of July 11. Well, I worked my tail off and finished the class this morning! I am now working on the second class. I'm hoping that I can get this one done early too (not as quickly as the first class though!) so it's done and out of the way.
Anyway, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
While I was away, though, I was tagged by Tara at Tara Tyler Talks...
And, I got these two awards from Eliza over at Ellie's Couch
So, for the tag, I'm supposed to answer some questions and for the awards, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Then, I am supposed to tag people and pass the awards on to five people. I'll spare you the boredom of reading so much, and just give you seven random facts about myself ☺.
Here we go...my seven "facts":
- I'm excited to become a Girl Scout leader this fall (I was in Girl Scouts from 1st - 12th grade and earned my Gold Award, but haven't really been involved since then).
- I'm terrified about becoming a Girl Scout leader this fall (I can teach a classroom full of kids, but I have no idea what to do with a whole troop of girl scouts all by myself)!
- I'm so information overloaded from finishing that entire class in such a short period of time, that I don't really know if I'm coming or going right now!
- I'm tired of looking for a job...I so want to be back at work!
- I have a cat named Ricky (Ricardo) and I had a cat named Lucy (Ricardo), but Lucy lives with my brother because she loves him so much. ☺ I also have a goldfish named Ethel. Do you see a theme here with my pets' names? The only one who doesn't fit is my dog, Sosha. She already had that name when I adopted her from the rescue group, so I didn't change her name...but she has a ton of nicknames (and answers to them all!).
- I just found a new crochet project I want to try! I just have to get some yarn first...any probably finish my class too...
- I'll be 31 in a couple of weeks. I'm officially OLD!
Wow, that was harder than I thought it'd be!
Okay, on to the five people I'm passing these awards on to and tagging in the blog tag: