Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



I'm going to try something new!  I found this while browsing blogs, and thought it might be fun to join in.
Every week, five questions are posted to allow the reader to get to know you better.
Here are the questions for this week:

1.  What is your favorite kind of muffin?
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins! 
2.  What was the first car you ever owned?
1984 Nissan Datsun truck (mine was a baby blue color).
In 1997, it wasn't the "coolest" vehicle, but it got me around...most of the time. ☺
3.  Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
I Love Lucy was actually waaaay before my time, but wouldn't it
be so cool if Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel were still around? ☺
4.  What is your lucky number?
I don't really have a lucky number, but I guess for right now, I'd say the number 4.
That's the number of my favorite Nascar driver's car (Kasey Kahne)
5.  Pretzels or Potato Chips?
I'm not a huge fan of either, but I definitely love
chocolate covered pretzels! ☺


8 comments:

  1. You're the first one that I've seen who put pretzels! Chocolate covered makes a big difference.

    I was a teacher up until this year when I had my little girl! You will find a job soon:) Good luck!

    Bridget from www.bumluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 is my favorite number too! :) And that lemon poppyseed muffin looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics of the muffin and chocolate covered pretzels are making me so hungry right now!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great concept! might have to check it out next monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the number 4 - love that you stopped by! Thanks - looking forward to seeing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics and nice to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I'm with ya on the chocolate covered preztels! My first car was a Hynduai Sonata and in no time it became the worst car ever, a year after I had it evreything broke! I might have to check out that blog next Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what ya think!