Thursday, May 12, 2011

Big Game Tonight!

If' you've read my blog before, you may have discovered that I'm a big Detroit Red Wings fan.  Tonight is Game 7 (in a 7 game series) against the San Jose Sharks.  The Sharks won the first 3 games, but the Wings came back to win games 4, 5, and 6.  Tonight's game will decide who goes on and who's season is finished.
When I lived in Georgia, Sosha (my pup) and I would watch every game that was televised in our area, which was really only Play-off games that showed on cable, or games against the Atlanta Thrashers.
I was possibly the only Wings fan (sporting my Detroit Red Wings shirt) in Georgia, but I wore my shirt on game day (and sometimes so did Sosha!).

Sosha is focused on that game!

Phew!  These games can be stressful!
Sosha had to take a little rest. ☺

And sometimes the game just wore the puppy out!

Let's Go Wings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what ya think!